Scanning Documents From Your iPhone
1. Open Notes and select a note or create a new one.
2. Tap the Camera icon, then tap Scan Documents.
3. Place your document in view of the camera.
4. If your device is in Auto mode, your document will automatically scan. If not, you will need to press the circle to scan the document.
5. Tap Save or add additional scans to the document.
Once all documents are scanned and saved, select the three dots on the upper right of the screen and select a method of sharing.